The Cove has all of your summer holiday needs.
Cottonwood has been a successful rental operation for 25 years, so there is an abundance of existing and fully-maintained infrastructure plus some newly constructed recreation areas. Camping at Cottonwood makes getting back to nature a fun experience for everyone!
• 50 / 30 / 15 amp power
• Sewer & potable water hookup
• Convenience store **
• Wireless Internet
• Laundry facilities
• Rental shop with kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, scoop ice-cream **
• On site marina with 40+ slips
• On site private boat ramp and boat valet service available
• On site boat storage
• Community pavilion
• Dog beach
• Kids’ playgrounds
• Pool and hot tub – Open Daily 10 am until dusk. ** May & October facilities operation dependent on weather conditions **
• Internal trail system
• Beachfront common property
• Extra surplus parking for visitors
• Adjacent to Roderick Haig-Brown Provincial Park area
• Two golf courses within 15 minutes drive (Shuswap Lake Estates and/or Talking Rock)
• On site winter storage with caretaker and locked gate/controlled access
Regular services available between May and October (usually Thanksgiving weekend)
** Limited services outside peak season July & August
The on-site boat launch ramp means tenants and guests can load and unload boats without having to contend with road traffic.
We hope you’ll enjoy your stay!